2012年5月3日 星期四

2012_05_03 Sub-domain 子域


I donated my time and effort to create and maintain the OAA website because I love our OAA.  OAA website belongs to OAA.  No one should try to possess it!

I worked in the information technology field for more than 30 years and I know that it is important to guard the integrity of the website.   Only authorized persons can implement changes to the website.  Since you are the webmaster of other organizations, I assume you adhere to this compelling rule.  For this reason, let us keep the OAA website intact while we are searching for ways to improve it.  I have created a sub-domain, named beta, for the committee members to upload the proposed changes for the review of the OAA committee. 

The sign-on ID and password for the Internet Committee to develop web-pages are:

·       The “Host” is oaa-cuhk.org. 

·       The user “ID” is beta@oaa-cuhk.org. 

·       The password is “oaa.roland.4/20”.


我捐了时间和精力创造和维持高龄津贴的网站因为我们高龄津贴高龄津贴的网站属于高龄津贴任何人都不应试图拥有它
我曾在信息技术领域超过30知道这是重要的防止该网站完整性只有经过授权可以实现网站变化既然你是其他组织站长,我假设坚持这个引人注目的规则出于这个原因,我们的高龄津贴的网站保持完好我们正在寻找改进办法已经创建了一个子域上传检讨高龄津贴委员会建议修改委员会成员名为测试
登录互联网委员会开发Web页面ID和密码
“主机”OAA-cuhk.org
•用户“身份证”beta@oaa-cuhk.org
•密码是“oaa.roland.4/20

沒有留言:

張貼留言