2012年5月3日 星期四

2012_05_03 Sub-domain 子域


I donated my time and effort to create and maintain the OAA website because I love our OAA.  OAA website belongs to OAA.  No one should try to possess it!

I worked in the information technology field for more than 30 years and I know that it is important to guard the integrity of the website.   Only authorized persons can implement changes to the website.  Since you are the webmaster of other organizations, I assume you adhere to this compelling rule.  For this reason, let us keep the OAA website intact while we are searching for ways to improve it.  I have created a sub-domain, named beta, for the committee members to upload the proposed changes for the review of the OAA committee. 

The sign-on ID and password for the Internet Committee to develop web-pages are:

·       The “Host” is oaa-cuhk.org. 

·       The user “ID” is beta@oaa-cuhk.org. 

·       The password is “oaa.roland.4/20”.


我捐了我的时间和精力来创造和维持高龄津贴的网站,因为我爱我们的高龄津贴。高龄津贴的网站属于高龄津贴。任何人都不应试图拥有它!
我曾在信息技术领域超过30年,我知道这是重要的,以防止该网站的完整性。只有经过授权的人可以实现网站的变化。既然你是其他组织的站长,我假设你坚持这个引人注目的规则。出于这个原因,让我们的高龄津贴的网站保持完好的,而我们正在寻找改进办法。我已经创建了一个子域,上传检讨高龄津贴委员会建议修改为委员会成员名为测试。
登录互联网委员会,以开发Web页面的ID和密码是:
“主机”是OAA-cuhk.org。
•用户的“身份证”是beta@oaa-cuhk.org。
•密码是“oaa.roland.4/20”。

沒有留言:

張貼留言